i love food.

Friday, January 06, 2006

My only consolation.

It's official. School sucks. SUCKS! Fucked up. I thought when i retained i could have some sort of a consolation to have Miss Seah/Mrs. Lok ( i prefer miss seah tho. ;D ) for geography. Fucking hell i got michelle chua la. i was so upset i ended up crying. The only teacher that i actually like is Mrs. Wong. I was sort of unhappy through out the afternoon. When i was at training, i saw Miss Seah! :D :D :D :D so sort of talked to her. She asked me why was i so gloomy or moody or something like that, i was like cos i dont have you as my geography teacher, she just laughed ok! I almost cried! Then continue to whack balls. ( HAHA ) Then she came again so talked to her again. Then i told her that she was like the only happy thing i had last year or this year when i was supposed to say that i thought i could have her for geography as a consolation for retaining, cat got my tongue and i blabbered rubbish. She must have thought i was nuts! Talked to her a bit. She asked if i were ok, if i still did all those silly things. I never told her or well never showed her outright or anything for that matter. Teachers really gossip, OH! and students i also never told knew that i did that thing to myself and thought i tried to kill myself, i won't kill myself like that btw. Yeah. I really like Miss Seah ok! She's 4 months pregnant, that means last time when we asked her she bluffed us! or maybe she still didnt know! You get what i mean right. Right, anyway i wanna read Harry Potter although i like Hermione best! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home